Strengthen Relationships and Connect with Your Eastern U.S. Retailers
Fall CycloFest presented by Interbike combines bike and product demos with technical seminars, education, food, music and a little healthy competition. Interbike is excited to partner with the U.S. National Whitewater Center in Charlotte, NC to pair our cycling event expertise with their first-class facility to create this unique outdoor experience for Eastern U.S. retailers and enthusiasts. Learn more.
What to Expect:
- Retailers from across the Eastern U.S. can test your products in a real world environment, getting the hands on experience essential to selling your products to their customers
- Get one-on-one face time with top decision makers from major retail locations and educate them on the competitive advantages of your products
- Work with Interbike to educate attending retailers on the technical intricacies of your products through our retail technical education program
- Create brand awareness and generate leads from Eastern U.S. retailers who may not regularly attend Interbike
- Two full days of consumer engagement perfect for marketing bicycling products and accessories to new and experienced enthusiasts
Now is the time to secure your space! With its convenient access from almost all Eastern U.S. airports and its strategic location among the highest concentration of bike dealers in the country, you are not going to want to miss out. Fall CycloFest features two days of retailer engagement and two days of consumer experience, making it the ideal opportunity to connect with retailers and their customers to showcase your new bikes, components or accessories.
- 2017 Exhibitor Service Manual
- 2017 Exhibitor Badge Registration
- 2017 Info Sheet
- 2016 Retail Store List
Show Badge Information
Once you have registered for Fall CycloFest you will receive, via email, a printable confirmation that will have a bar code on it. Prior to attending the show each individual attending Fall CycloFest will need to print the registration confirmation and bring it with them. Badges for Fall CycloFest will not be mailed. Pick up badges at Registration.
Upon entering the registration area at the U.S. National Whitewater Center, agents at the registration tables will quickly scan your confirmation and check your government issued photo I.D., hand you your badge and you will be off to the show. If you have additional questions about badge pick up please email email@example.com.
Exhibitor badge registration will be available in September.
Make your mark on Interbike’s latest ground breaking event, Fall CycloFest. From the mobile app, to digital advertising, to onsite trail sponsorship opportunities, a creative sponsorship is a great way to stand out and get the attention of our attendees (both retail and consumer!). Download the brochure.
Andria Klinger, Sales Director
Gina Rosselle, Account Executive
Katie Weber, Account Executive